• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does anyone here have hookups for Duck's tickets?

beatlesrule

Not I.  But you could probably get tickets straight from the team on the Ducks website.  Or go to a reseller like Stubhub.  It's a Tuesday game, so you might be able to pick up cheap day of.  I know they haven't been selling out, so might be a buyers market.

Lady on the phone told me Ducks games are the only ones that charge a ticketmaster fee even if you go to the box office before the game. Vividseats seems to be the cheapest place for tickets. I can get a $38 ticket there after fees and taxes. Same ticket other places is at least $5 more. Cheapest I've found. Does anyone here have Ducks season tickets? I was looking at offerup and there are tickets in section 421 with $66 on them but all the tickets are cheaper on vividseats in that section so not sure what that's about.