• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

umpire all star team

after more than one ejection by umpires in my playing history, over the last few years i thought my dislike for umpires was pure predjudice. this year i realized it wasn't just a jaded attitude on my part- these guys really suck!

joe west actually had a decent game last night other than missing some obvious strike calls. however... he is the king of AH umpires. here is my all star team of worst umpires:

JOE WEST crew chief, the guy has made the worst calls on a consistent basis of any ump i have ever seen. would make a wrong call just to bait a player into arguing with     him eject the player for the drama and to spotlight himself.

ALPHONSO MARQUEZ- all time classic non home run call in oakland this year to pigheadedly prove he was better than instant replay, i guess

DOUG EDDINGS- the call in the angels/white sox playoff series where he claimed a dropped 3rd strike on aj pyrzinski. the worst single call ive ever seen. the guy calls aj out, angels start for the dugout then changes the call. i would have puched eddings in the nose had i been there.

the guy in this years diastros/angels game that didn't know the rule about pitching changes- a WTF moment for me watching. 

anybody want to help fill out this crew of current umpiring all stars?

`