• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone want to do an AW fantasy baseball league ?

ok, gents. I've never participated in a baseball fantasy league. tbh, I don't even know the rules. if it's something I can do without having to study every player in the next week (and the rules are laid out and easy to follow, I might be willing to take a crack at it) 

yes, I have some free time on my hands and won't ever be a gamer pansy, so . . .

It’s pretty easy man.  You just pick players that you think will accumulate the stats the league uses.  I’ll set this one up as head to head.  So basically every week each stat represents a category you’re trying to win. So, HR, RBI, SB, IP, K, W.  For example.  So whichever team generate the most of each of those stats gets a win for the week in that category.  Say you happen to win all the batting stats.  So you go 3-3 for the week.  It’s fun, you’ll enjoy it and do fine.  

On 3/22/2019 at 9:38 AM, Tank said:

i'd be interested in a free league.

16 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’m in. 

16 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

I would be up for it

15 hours ago, Lou said:

ok, gents. I've never participated in a baseball fantasy league. tbh, I don't even know the rules. if it's something I can do without having to study every player in the next week (and the rules are laid out and easy to follow, I might be willing to take a crack at it) 

yes, I have some free time on my hands and won't ever be a gamer pansy, so . . .

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/156208/invitation?key=0c9c1a99d8eb9d1f&ikey=4a5b5d13713be5a5&soc_src=app-sh

let me know about the draft time.  I made it Tuesday night at 8:30 PM.  Feel free to invite friends !

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Yep, was just coming here to let everyone know.    Hopefully we can find 4 more teams.  I’m pretty sure we have 2 that just haven’t signed in yet. 

I'm signing up right now. Are we doing the draft tomorrow?

On 3/26/2019 at 11:01 AM, UndertheHalo said:

I believe we have 7 teams once @Vegas Halo Fan signs in.  Need 3 more !  I may need to push the draft date to tomorrow night if we don’t fill them pretty quickly here. 

I can't seem to get signed up. When I click on the button to join, a red banner appears at the top that says "This league is not in pre draft mode."