• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone want to do an AW fantasy baseball league ?

14 minutes ago, Tank said:

okay, glad the auto draft worked as i got there a bit tardy. hope my pitching comes through.

what do we have to do to set our starters for tomorrow? i couldn't see to find any guidelines.

I’m not sure what you mean Tank ? The guys starting on any given day should be marked with a green check mark.  You can move players in and out if your starting line up until their games start.  Do you use the yahoo fantasy sports app ?

let me know if you’re having trouble I’ll do my best to help you through it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

okay, glad the auto draft worked as i got there a bit tardy. hope my pitching comes through.

what do we have to do to set our starters for tomorrow? i couldn't see to find any guidelines.

Just go to tomorrow lineup and click on the players you want to start that day.They also have a feature that says start active players then it will ask you if you want to start players for that day.You can also start players for the whole week.If you use that feature just make sure on any given day that those are the players you want to start.

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Tank said:

i couldn't ever figure out how to bench a player and start someone else in his place. got frustrated and just let it go.

would like to play again next year but will need help figuring out a few things.

You went a full season with Cozart playing 3rd?