• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Looking for video - Trumbo HR

nate

A few years ago, Trumbo hit a HR that was such a bomb that the OFers didn't even take a step.  I remember Victor and Gubi commenting on the fact that the LF didn't even give it a courtesy trot.

Anyone know the HR I am talking about?  Sorry to be so vague.

6 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

He had one at Oakland in April of '13 that was the longest I remember him hitting. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZvKa3doOZ4

It's a darn shame statcast wasn't at that park for that shot. That's the single longest HR I've ever seen. That would've gone over 500 ft.

It went straight over the 388 ft sign and was well over 100 feet beyond that. Just me estimating (I've seen enough games in that park to make some rough guesses), that was at minimum 490 feet, max 550 feet. Mid-point like 520 feet.

1 minute ago, nate said:

You link a video that starts off with Trout striking out looking and CJ Wilson walking Ian Kinsler (an action that should have created the ultimate douche black hole) and expect me to appreciate it?

If you kept watching you also would've seen Hamilton go yard!

Trumbo goes deep somewhere in the middle 

2 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

If you kept watching you also would've seen Hamilton go yard!

Trumbo goes deep somewhere in the middle 

I actually love the unis the Angels are wearing, but in this case the LFer actually takes a few trots, even though Trumbo hit one way back, then Ron Washington snorts a line and the game is back.

Edited by nate