• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Youtube TV

NrM

Youtube TV does not appear to carry TBS at this time, which may impact your access to some postseason telecasts.

Other than that, YoutubeTV seems like an improvement over SlingTv for the DVR capability alone.  I have Sling and love it.  I think it provides more bang for the buck than YTTV but going without a DVR was a pretty big adjustment and may be the thing that causes me to switch over someday  I'd do it now except that Sling provides access to MotoGP racing which is mandatory for me.

On 4/5/2017 at 8:59 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Youtube TV just went live for Orange County/LA residents. They're offering a free one month trial. 

FSW is in the package so you can watch Angels games.

https://tv.youtube.com/live

You can also watch Live Angels games on FuboTV, only 1 week free trial but unlike MLBtv you can pre and post game shows. It streams FSW live all the time. Both Youtube and FuboTV have a beautiful picture unlike MLBtv which screws up a lot.

https://www.fubo.tv

11 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

You can also watch Live Angels games on FuboTV, only 1 week free trial but unlike MLBtv you can pre and post game shows. It streams FSW live all the time. Both Youtube and FuboTV have a beautiful picture unlike MLBtv which screws up a lot.

https://www.fubo.tv

Looks like they're offering a very similar package for the same exact price. I think they're both overpriced right now tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

I been using Youtube TV for a couple of weeks now. For any of you Cable cutters or future cable cutters I highly recommend this service. It doesn't have a great number of Channels yet but it does carry FS1, FS2, FSW, ESPN 1 and 2. It carries a few other channels. Spectrum has been advertising 29.99 for phone, internet, and TV. But that each and doesn't include FSW which is an additional upgrade. That's $90 plus the extra cost of the package with FSW, and it is only a 1 year deal before they jack up the cost. I pay $49 for the internet and $35 for youtube. That's $85 vs $125. Spectrum has more channels for sure but never watched over 90% of them.

The channel I really care about is FSW. It streams the games in full 1080P and it is rock solid. I been using MLBtv for 2 years, but it freezes and repeats itself over a couple of times, and has a small delay. I spent more the half the games trying to get it to play properly, no such trouble with Youtube and it doesn't require a proxy server to get local games.