• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Driving test humor

I saw an article in the Las Vegas Review-Journal about the Nevada driver's test, which they said that 57 percent of people fail the first time (I scored 100% taking the online version). However, the highlight of the whole thing came in the reader comments, when DeDondeEs added the following comment:

They didn't include some questions:

11. If you are driving on a multi-lane road, and someone is attempting to merge into your lane, you:

a. Accelerate quickly to deny person entry to the lane, you win!
b. Let the person merge, but then quickly pass them then merge in front of them and slow down
c. Is Game of Thrones on tonight?

12. You come to a four way stop at the same time as three other vehicles, who has the right of way?

a. The hot woman in the leased Audi with the fancy LED headlights. 
b. The guy in the lifted F-350 pickup wearing a baseball hat who really doesn't need a truck.
c. Whoever has the darkest tinted windows so you can't see who is in the car or have any type of non-verbal communication.
d. The guy in the 1986 Chevy Blazer who just ran the stop sign because he has given up on life.

13. If an emergency vehicle is approaching you from behind with lights and sirens on you:

a. Speed up, it's a race to beat the emergency vehicle.
b. Slam on the brakes right in front of it, because you are supposed to stop for emergency vehicles. 
c. "I can't believe that one chef got voted off of Hell's Kitchen, i'm going to start my own restaurant some day, what's that whining sound, is something wrong with my car?"
d. Taco Tuesday!

14. When approaching a school zone and children are present, you:

a. Wonder what those poor kids did to have to actually walk to/from school and not be personally chauffeured by their parents. 
b. Wave to the 80 yo crossing guard and wonder how they came into that job.
c. Spend all of your time focusing on your GPS to get to exactly 15mph.
d. "Because, i'm happy....."

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan