• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Twin Peaks

Taylor

I didn't believe it was real when I first heard about it. Best show of the 90s, IMO. I have my doubts about it being anywhere as good as it was but of course I'll watch.

Since it's being made by the same people, and David Lynch is directing every episode, and they know it's only going to last 9 episodes, my expectations are high. 

Since it's being made by the same people, and David Lynch is directing every episode, and they know it's only going to last 9 episodes, my expectations are high.

I had high expectations for Fire Walk with Me and got burned.

I think the big questions are can they recapture its glory after 25 years and how will it translate on Showtime? They'll be able to curse and show nudity but that may not necessarily be a good thing seeing as it was so great without it. I'm consciously managing my expectations so I don't wind up disappointed.

I had high expectations for Fire Walk with Me and got burned.

I think the big questions are can they recapture its glory after 25 years and how will it translate on Showtime? They'll be able to curse and show nudity but that may not necessarily be a good thing seeing as it was so great without it. I'm consciously managing my expectations so I don't wind up disappointed.

I actually liked Fire Walk with Me. Granted, I watched it several years after it came out and knew it wasn't going to answer many questions from the show.

The question about it being on Showtime is interesting. I had the same concern about Arrested Development going to Netflix, but they still kept it PG-13. I can't really imagine Dale Cooper dropping an f-bomb.

Whoever casted the female leads in the original Twin Peaks deserves a major award. Some of those girls were absolute bombshells. 

I'm talking about: Audrey, Laura, Shelly, Donna, Josie....heck even Norma the diner owner was bangin. 

Here is how they look now. 

http://www.people.com/article/twin-peaks-where-are-they-now

That why I was a bit surprised when I heard they're bring back the original actors/actresses.