• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Okay, Angels...

Glen

I think I'm pretty typical of most of the fans on this board.  I love this team, even though it's an abusive relationship.  I will root for this team no matter what but the level of enthusiasm of my rooting is directly proportional to how the team is doing at the moment.  Right now, this moment, my enthusiasm for rooting is pretty low.  The last week of the season, coupled with the abysmal performance from the offense last night, has me doubting this team can advance past the ALDS.  Don't blame me for this; blame the team for looking like they did.

That said...all it would have taken to turn this around last night was one clutch hit.  If the Angels get just one in the seventh, eighth, ninth, or tenth inning then the atmosphere would be totally different.  Hope and worry are different sides of the same coin; one clutch hit last night and we're hopeful instead of worried.

All it takes is to get that clutch hit tonight.  I absolutely believe they can do it, but right now I doubt that they will.  Prove me wrong, Angels.  Give me something to root for tonight, because right now, I'm not optimistic.