• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Man snags monster barracuda

What a catch: Man snags monster barracuda

The barracuda—a Guinean barracuda, to be exact—measured 6.9-feet long and weighed a potential all-tackle world-record 102 pounds.

“I have never seen anything like it,” Iain Nicolson, Cam’s brother, told Sport Fishing.

Indeed, Guinean barracuda in the Cuanza River typically average 10-20 pounds with the biggest the Nicolson’s of Angola have caught previously being around 65 pounds.

GuineanBarracuda2.jpg

I caught a 42lb Barracuda fishing off South Carolina. When the captain called in to a taxidermist for a price quote, I alsmost shit at the price. I think it was around $800. Needless to say, we threw it back in.

so i was in south carolina once, just swimming in the atlantic minding my own business, when this pretty good sized barracuda swam up and bit me. stupid thing still had a hook in it's mouth, too, so it probably had been thrown back at some point.

boy would i like to meet up with the fisherman who threw that stupid fish back in the water. just 5 minutes with him would be excellent.