• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cowart, Lindsey, Grichuk to minor league camp

Grichuk, Cowart and Lindsay did NOT disappoint! Witherspoon still around, I like it. 

It won't happen, but I always thought that if the Angels traded Bourjos for a piece, Witherspoon would be a very good replacement. 

Extremely similar skill sets.  The difference comes in batting average and development.  Bourjos was able to hit for average at younger ages and at more advanced levels than Witherspoon has.  But I'd say if Witherspoon develops in the right direction he'd be a very similar player to Bourjos.  A very good CF (though not quite as talented as Bourjos or Trout, but still better than everyone else) that won't hit for a ton of average but provides enough pop and speed to be dangerous overtime he steps up to the plate.