• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who will be called up when rosters expand?

Its still a few months away, but any surprises? I don't think it will happen, but would love to see Lindsey get a few major league at-bats.

I imagine Matt Long and Andrew Romine will be up, Luis Jimenez if healthy.

For pitchers, Jeremy Berg, Chad Cordero, maybe Matt Shoemaker.

Anyone else?

Easy answer, everyone they have room or necessity for on the 40-man roster. Cory Rasmus, Michael Roth, John Hester and Andrew Romine.  There's an exciting group if I ever saw one!

Now a better question might be, "how does the 40-man change in the offseason?".  That one would be entirely more interesting, because as I see it, there are a lot of unnecessary players inhabiting spots on the Angels 40-man and there are some prospects who definitely need to be placed on said 40-man.  

Cut Gutierez, Stange, Taylor, Field and Cowgill.  Add Lindsey, Cron, Grichuk, Schugel and Morin.