• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Today Was Angels Day on Inside Pitch (MLB Radio)

Today was the day that Inside Pitch on MLB Radio did their show featuring the Angels.  I love when they do this show each spring because it is just Angelpalooza with the whole show focusing on the team.  I know they had a CJ Wilson interview, Trumbo, JeDi and I am sure many more. 

I know it sucks that I am posting this now, but I didn't know it was coming today until I heard it on the radio just before I switched over to today's game and I was in the field all of today, away from my PC.  I woulda posted from my phone but AW has been acting funny on my phone all day today.

The good news (for those with an XM internet account) and the reason I am posting this anyway, the show should be available for the next two days on their "On Demand" section on their site and apps.  I think you may even be able to catch it during the overnight on MLB Radio tonight.

They did a really poor job of pimping the show this year because last year it seems I had at least a week's notice before it was on.  Oh well.

Missed it, but we're going to have our own Angelspalooza next Saturday in Tempe. You coming? Nearly 200 will be in the house!

As far as the mobile stuff today, I was coding the mobile app today so there were some moments of downtime.

Wish I could go but with work and Little League ain't happening. I am supremely jealous of all of you that will be there.

On the mobile site, the forums are displaying extra small for me. I can zoom it to fit, but i have to do it on every page. Just a small annoyance.

Wish I could go but with work and Little League ain't happening. I am supremely jealous of all of you that will be there.

On the mobile site, the forums are displaying extra small for me. I can zoom it to fit, but i have to do it on every page. Just a small annoyance.

Yeah I know. Some people have said that today after my changes. Going to lift the hood up tomorrow and get my hands dirty.