• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gen Z

I just had some observations about todays late teens and early twenty-somethings.  I don’t think it’s groundbreaking or comedy ready, just some observations about this group in my area.

1) Lots of young dudes with white fros.  I’m not sure if this is because of my next observation or what, I just see non-black teenage boys with giant curly hair… a lot.

2) Most kids look half-Hispanic.  It’s not like I see a lot of Latino kids during my day (ok yes I do) but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fully Caucasian teenager in like 7 years.

3) They all wear sweat pants, all the time.  

4) They’re all like 5’8.  I can’t remember the last time I saw someone under 25 that was 6 foot tall.

5) The girls look like @Taylor.  

12 hours ago, cals said:

I just had some observations about todays late teens and early twenty-somethings.  I don’t think it’s groundbreaking or comedy ready, just some observations about this group in my area.

1) Lots of young dudes with white fros.  I’m not sure if this is because of my next observation or what, I just see non-black teenage boys with giant curly hair… a lot.

2) Most kids look half-Hispanic.  It’s not like I see a lot of Latino kids during my day (ok yes I do) but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fully Caucasian teenager in like 7 years.

3) They all wear sweat pants, all the time.  

4) They’re all like 5’8.  I can’t remember the last time I saw someone under 25 that was 6 foot tall.

5) The girls look like @Taylor.  

Probably just your area. My son and all his friends are all over 6'.

On 5/22/2023 at 8:18 AM, Taylor said:

@mmc is our resident Gen Z ambassador so I'd like to see him weigh in here.

Despite not being any bit Hispanic, older people often seem to think I am, so I feel that one.  No fro and I'm 5'11 though I do wear sweatpants quite often

49 minutes ago, mmc said:

Despite not being any bit Hispanic, older people often seem to think I am, so I feel that one.  No fro and I'm 5'11 though I do wear sweatpants quite often

It's almost like members of generations are not homogeneous.

15 minutes ago, mmc said:

Also I was born in and lived in the city of Orange (assuming that's what cals is referring to) for most of my life so I would classify as a "his area" Gen Zer

Based on this thread I think he'd love for you to be in "his area."