• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pac12 Tourney

Holy crap, Monty just gave Utah that game. He refused to foul when up 2 with like 6 seconds left. Utah hits a 3 and destroys us in the OT.

I don't get upset with his decisions often, but this absolutely sucks, and it's not the first time his reluctance to foul to deny the 3 has bit us in the ass.

I hope we're still able to get into the tourney.

Just got back from the tourney. Had great seats. 5th row center court. Dan Guerrero (UCLA's AD) was sitting in the seats next to us but farther from center court. Jonathan Ogden was in the first row for the finals and Flava Flave was near us as well for the finals. Luscious Allen was in our section for the semi finals round. 

Vegas was great for the tourney. The seats were pretty full and there was a great atmosphere. It was running about 60% Arizona fans until the finals. UCLA and Utah also had strong showings. Everyone else was kind of scattered throughout. 

There was really only one bad game (the second semi final) all the other games were decided in the final minute or OT until the final which was still close until about the 3 minute mark. There were some big comebacks. Because of the closeness of the games the arena was pretty electric. It was a great experience and I would recommend going. I am going to try to get NCAA Final Four tickets next year, but if that doesn't work out then I'm definitely going back to the Pac 12 tourney.

Pac 12 refs are terrible. 

It seems moving to Vegas was a good call.

We're glad to have the Pac-12 in town. That makes four tournaments held here (Pac-12, Mountain West, West Coast Conference, Western Athletic Conference). This is a basketball-crazy town. The locals love the UNLV Rebels, but if there is good basketball to be seen they will turn out for it. We also love having visitors.