• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The day I became a Dodger fan…

Deek

9 December 2023…

Yer welcome Arte….

Freddie, Mookie, and Ohtani are 3 of my 4 favorite ball players…. Trout is the 4th…

I’ll check in here to see how my “minor league” team is doing, but I’m unplugged from the Halos (until Arte sells)…

Hope Trout is freed from this purgatory…. I think it would be AWESOME if the Dogs traded for him!

Much respect to Shohei for maintaining his insistence that winning is the priority and structuring his contract accordingly… He couldn’t have picked a better franchise…!

Happy to see Rendon milk Arte for the next few years… Moreno deserves every tug…

Edited by Deek

15 minutes ago, Deek said:

9 December 2023…

Yer welcome Arte….

Freddie, Mookie, and Ohtani are 3 of my 4 favorite ball players…. Trout is the 4th…

I’ll check in here to see how my “minor league” team is doing, but I’m unplugged from the Halos (until Arte sells)…

Hope Trout is freed from this purgatory…. I think it would be AWESOME if the Dogs traded for him!

Much respect to Shohei for maintaining his insistence that winning is the priority and structuring his contract accordingly… He couldn’t have picked a better franchise…!

Happy to see Rendon milk Arte for the next few years… Moreno deserves every tug…

Nah, we’re good. You don’t need to check in here. Feel free to stay away. 

For the Dodgers to even think about winning a ring, that means Kershaw pitching in October. We all know how that ends. If they could just get the Commissioner to shorten every season to 60 games...

If you bail on a team because a single player leaves in free agency, you were never on board to begin with.

Mods, a troll cage, please.

9 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

For the Dodgers to even think about winning a ring, that means Kershaw pitching in October. We all know how that ends. If they could just get the Commissioner to shorten every season to 60 games...

If you bail on a team because a single player leaves in free agency, you were never on board to begin with.

Mods, a troll cage, please.

Kershaw needs to retire (for the sake of the Doyers)….

The Dogs need 2 SP, a couple of BP arms, and a closer to have a shot…

But they’re light years closer than the Angels to a WS title… And at least the Doyers have an identity and commitment to success…

Edited by Deek

3 minutes ago, Deek said:

But they’re light years closer than the Angels to a WS title… And at least the Doyers have an identity and commitment to success…

You can’t even make it out of the first round 

4 minutes ago, Deek said:

Feel free to go find your new fan page.  

You'll fit it great. That whole blue crew is a bunch of bandwagon dipshits who know nothing about baseball.

A ton of my friends are dodger fans. They didn't care two shits about the dodgers in the 90s when they sucked and were burning through ROY and trading away HOF. 

Now dodgers are on a nice regular season run and they're bleeding blue.

Fuck that. 

I've hung with the angels when Gary Gaetti was hitting cleanup and when Fernando was in our rotation. 

Guess what.... It made 2002 actually mean something.

Go be a dodger fan and cheat on your wife while you're at it. 

Someday..... Hopefully soon.... Angels will be back and I'll enjoy it and you'll pretend to, but deep inside you'll know you absolutely suck 

3 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

You'll fit it great. That whole blue crew is a bunch of bandwagon dipshits who know nothing about baseball.

A ton of my friends are dodger fans. They didn't care two shits about the dodgers in the 90s when they sucked and were burning through ROY and trading away HOF. 

Now dodgers are on a nice regular season run and they're bleeding blue.

Fuck that. 

I've hung with the angels when Gary Gaetti was hitting cleanup and when Fernando was in our rotation. 

Guess what.... It made 2002 actually mean something.

Go be a dodger fan and cheat on your wife while you're at it. 

Someday..... Hopefully soon.... Angels will be back and I'll enjoy it and you'll pretend to, but deep inside you'll know you absolutely suck 

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

1 minute ago, Angels in 2030 said:

What a lamo  switching teams is for pu$$ies   I’m literally embarrassed for you  

id never switch teams.  Never.  Especially not for a player or two. Not even a bad owner - I just don’t give them my money.  

Ohtani, Freddie, and Mookie are 3 of the most likeable players on the planet… 

You can’t root against them…

Even in spite of Kershaw 🤣😂🤣