• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pop ups

TroutField

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi @TroutField & @Bronson, what type of popups are you seeing? Does it redirect you away from the forum? Is it happening on your mobile device and desktop pc/laptop or just one of the two?

Also, are you referring to the footer ad as seen below? Could it be that you accidentally clicking on an ad and were redirected away to visit the advertisement?

Please let me know. I always have ads enabled on my account and didn't experience any popup issues yesterday.

On 3/20/2019 at 9:15 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Hi @TroutField & @Bronson, what type of popups are you seeing? Does it redirect you away from the forum? Is it happening on your mobile device and desktop pc/laptop or just one of the two?

Also, are you referring to the footer ad as seen below? Could it be that you accidentally clicking on an ad and were redirected away to visit the advertisement?

Please let me know. I always have ads enabled on my account and didn't experience any popup issues yesterday.

Yeah it takes you away from the page, i noticed it gets worse when there is more site traffic like the day of trout’s signing. I had to try to post this thread like 5-6 times because it kept redirecting me saying I won a Walmart gift card lol 

and i I get that there’s and ad free experience by paying a yearly fee but I don’t think it has anything to do with the pop ups making the site pretty much unusable.

1 hour ago, TroutField said:

Yeah it takes you away from the page, i noticed it gets worse when there is more site traffic like the day of trout’s signing. I had to try to post this thread like 5-6 times because it kept redirecting me saying I won a Walmart gift card lol 

and i I get that there’s and ad free experience by paying a yearly fee but I don’t think it has anything to do with the pop ups making the site pretty much unusable.

There are no pop up ads or redirects with the ad free experience. 

If you don't want to pay just use the desktop version of the forum when on your mobile device. Let me know if you need help enabling that setting on your browser.