• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Express

LAAMike

Did anyone ride the Amtrak/Metro Link train from Laguna Niguel last night?  Were there lines at the ticket machines?  I understand that Ralphs and other venues for purchasing in advance have been eliminated.  This seems to be strange in this  day and age of ordering everything under the sun on line and printing your tickets at home/work immediately.

A coworker of mine takes the train from Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo to Oceanside every day and he told me this morning the line at the station was really long last night and he almost missed his train.  He said the line went out into the parking lot.

A coworker of mine takes the train from Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo to Oceanside every day and he told me this morning the line at the station was really long last night and he almost missed his train.  He said the line went out into the parking lot.

Thanks for the heads up.  I understand from marketing that the validation machines are being removed and were not maintained so they have no way of selling advance or multi ride tickets.  Seems pretty lame.