• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Bally Sports+ app soft launch in Q2, full launch in fall: still no word on Angels availability

https://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/sinclair-announces-bally-sports-ott-service-price-continues-launch-plans.html

$19.99/moth or $189.99/year.  Sounds like it will launch without the Angels (and several other teams that are part of the Bally Sports regional networks, but for which they haven't yet secured streaming rights).  I hope they do eventually secure the Angels' streaming rights, as I'd immediately drop Spectrum and switch to YouTube TV, with Bally Sports+ active during the baseball season.

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I'm trying to think of another reason I watch Bally Sports other than the Angels and I can't. If they don't secure the broadcast rights it will go the way of CNN+.

Well, if you read the article, they do have the streaming rights to 5 MLB teams, as well as all of the NHL and the NBA (on a year-to-year basis...not yet long term).  So for people who are interested in multiple sports, it's a good deal.

I'm in the same boat as you, though.  No Angels, no reason for me to sign up.

Coincidentally, I just took a lengthy online survey about Bally Sports West in general (it wasn't specifically about the Bally Sports+ app).  Seems like they're considering upping the amount of gambling and fantasy sports content they provide, including considering some sort of team-specific fantasy/gambling games for fans.  There were also a lot of questions about branding and how the association with Ballys makes you feel about the Angels.  Pretty interesting stuff, at least to me, since this type of study crosses over into a lot of what I do in my professional life.