• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2015 AL West Outlook

nando714

So who's suppose to contending

Mariners- I think if they sign some good bats to match that rotation and pen they will be the odds on favorites

Angels- Question marks about the rotation to start the season, middle relief? I like the back end of the BP. Hamilton is a question mark for sure. Big contracts kicking in that most likely hamper the FA market. Who plays 3rd? We need another SP. I like the core group of guys we have to lead us to another contending season.

Athletics- Is billy blowing it up. I heard that thrown around here. Anyone wanna guess which direction they're going in?

Astros- still young and a couple seasons away but very talented. They don't have a manager yet. Maybe pushing for 3rd at best in 2015?

Texas- a lot of players coming back from injury. I think they have question marks pretty much everywhere ? Some big contracts kicking in a la the angels.