• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should Scoscia be let go ??

If you're have trouble sleeping, watching an Angels game is the instant cure,The most damning indictment is there is no life on this team and there hasn't been for several years.  I don't know who would be the best replacement??

2 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

Is it his fault this teams starting rotation's 1-4 is on the DL?  

Is it his fault this teams top three bullpen arms are on the DL?

Is it his fault that the last year we won a playoff game was 2009 when Jeff Mathis of all people beat the Yankees with a walk-off double?

Is it his fault that we actually made the playoffs ONCE since then, and were swept out of them quicker than you could blink an eye?

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Is it his fault that the last year we won a playoff game was 2009 when Jeff Mathis of all people beat the Yankees with a walk-off double?

Is it his fault that we actually made the playoffs ONCE since then, and were swept out of them quicker than you could blink an eye?

It is 2017.  Stick to the topic.  The questions you just wrote mean nothing in regards of 2017.

27 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

I keep hearing this by many ... did you have a player in mind?

I would drop him to fifth and put Escobar 4th, bat Valbuena in the leadoff spot.

No doubt, this offense sucks.  But I would at least put my 2nd best hitter behind the guy that is getting on base almost every other AB. 

Would it work?  Probably not, but at least try something, just something new to try to get this offense and team going.  Piss off Albert by dropping him to the 5 spot.  Do something. 

Still think he has done a good job despite the 17-20 record. I mean, the starting pitchers have been hurt (Richards and Skaggs) and your other starters are composed of Nolasco, Chavez, and JC Ramirez (he would be good coming out of the bullpen though) and you're just 3 games under .500 close to Mid-May? Not bad at all. And not to mention that the Angels lost the best player in the game (Trout) for 6 games already and we're only in May.

Regardless, I think the GM should be held responsible before the manager since he's making all the moves.

1 minute ago, Troll Daddy said:

That's not a fair statement 

Come on TD, he's making $5M per year and shows no signs of really getting upset or concern about anything. He's scuffling, he's working on things, he threw really well but missed a few spots, we just need to tweak some things, he's fine, he's healthy but he needs a day to clear his head. 

The best one is when he tried to convince the fans that it was ok for Josh Hamilton to be rehabbing in Houston rather than with the team of doctors in Arizona because he would be doing the same rehabbing in Houston.

Hey he's just jolly ole Mike Scioscia no matter what. He's a good guy that doesn't want to rattle the cage. HOF no matter how we play on the field.