• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Infomercial Products

Adam

Two.

I got the micro trimmer thing when it first came out, it actually held up and did a great job.

I was up late one night and an infomercial for some Tony Robbins set was on. I purchased it on the spot. Never got past day three and have had it for over 10 years with some of the dads still in the wrapper. I just recently moved and gave the movers trash bags of dvd's and this set was in there. To be a fly on the wall when some negroes open the trash bags and pull this out.

I purchased flex seal once. It worked pretty well for a glass boat I put together, but also led to some serious trouble for me in highschool that got me into detention. Do you guys know what I did to get in detention? I taped Larry Lester’s buns together. Yeah, you know him? Well then, you know how hairy he is, right? Well, when they pulled the tape off, most of his hair came off and some skin too. And the bizarre thing is, is that I did it for my old man. I tortured this poor kid because I wanted him to think I was cool. He’s always going off about, you know, when he was in school, all the wild things he used to do, and I got the feeling that he was disappointed that I never cut loose on anyone, right? So, I’m sitting in the locker room and I’m taping up my knee and Larry’s undressing a couple lockers down from me and he’s kinda, kinda skinny, weak, and I started thinking about my father and his attitude about weakness, and the next thing I knew I, I jumped on top of him and started wailing on him. Then my friends, they just laughed and cheered me on. And afterwards, when I was sitting in Vernon’s office, all I could think about was Larry’s father and Larry having to go home and explain what happened to him. And the humiliation, the Facking humiliation he must have felt. It must have been unreal. I mean, how do you apologize for something like that? There’s no way. It’s all because of me and my old man. God, I Facking hate him. He’s like, he’s like this mindless machine I can’t even relate to anymore. “Andrew, you’ve got to be number one. I won’t tolerate any losers in this family. Your intensity is for shit.” You sonofabitch. You know, sometimes I wish my knee would give and I wouldn’t be able to wrestle anymore. He could forget all about me.

Overall I'll give the product 4 out of 5 stars though.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

I purchased flex seal once. It worked pretty well for a glass boat I put together, but also led to some serious trouble for me in highschool that got me into detention. Do you guys know what I did to get in detention? I taped Larry Lester’s buns together. Yeah, you know him? Well then, you know how hairy he is, right? Well, when they pulled the tape off, most of his hair came off and some skin too. And the bizarre thing is, is that I did it for my old man. I tortured this poor kid because I wanted him to think I was cool. He’s always going off about, you know, when he was in school, all the wild things he used to do, and I got the feeling that he was disappointed that I never cut loose on anyone, right? So, I’m sitting in the locker room and I’m taping up my knee and Larry’s undressing a couple lockers down from me and he’s kinda, kinda skinny, weak, and I started thinking about my father and his attitude about weakness, and the next thing I knew I, I jumped on top of him and started wailing on him. Then my friends, they just laughed and cheered me on. And afterwards, when I was sitting in Vernon’s office, all I could think about was Larry’s father and Larry having to go home and explain what happened to him. And the humiliation, the Facking humiliation he must have felt. It must have been unreal. I mean, how do you apologize for something like that? There’s no way. It’s all because of me and my old man. God, I Facking hate him. He’s like, he’s like this mindless machine I can’t even relate to anymore. “Andrew, you’ve got to be number one. I won’t tolerate any losers in this family. Your intensity is for shit.” You sonofabitch. You know, sometimes I wish my knee would give and I wouldn’t be able to wrestle anymore. He could forget all about me.

Why would you use Flex Seal to "tape" Larry Lester's buns together? Now if you wanted to fill in his bumcrack that would definitely cause some serious problems for him. But to get the desired results, you'd have used Flex Tape, which is a different product altogether.

Overall I give your post 2 out of 5 stars. And I'm definitely forgetting about you.

Edited by tdawg87

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

the breakfast club GIF by IFC

In the late 80s there was a product called “The Daily.” It was an handheld blender that would let you make everything from soups to your own peanut butter or mayo. Infomercials were relatively new so we didn’t truly know better. Wife and I bought it and were completely screwed. A hard and expensive lesson learned ($125).

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Wasn't sure if someone was going to pick that up. You getting it is the reason you are the one I chose to watch through your bedroom window at nights. So proud of you.

I have no idea which emoticon to click on for this post.

7 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

brilliant