• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels option Jordyn Adams, Jimmy Herget, outright Chad Wallach

mmc

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok. I was using the app which always worked now it isn’t. 

I'm not sure what the fix on your end is.  When I click on your X.com link in the earlier post, it opens in my Twitter app on my phone.  When i then click the "share" button and then "copy link," it gives me the twitter.com version that I then embed here with no issues. 

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Nope. Oh well.  It used to work. 

It's not going to work until platform software's is compatible with embedding content from a new URL. The code will embed from Twitter, just not X since it's a new source.

Text messages won't embed on iPhones either if there's an X in the URL like they used to. Same goes for here and other platforms. 

Could be the end for Wallach. Unless a team has the space for a one dimensional so-so defensive catcher.

Escobar pitching last night wasn't much different than Herget. Looks like a very slim chance he makes it back to the majors long term. Maybe back in September to eat innings in lost causes. 

Adams needs to be off the radar for another year or more and see if he can get his skill set to major league level. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

It's not going to work until platform software's is compatible with embedding content from a new URL. The code will embed from Twitter, just not X since it's a new source.

Text messages won't embed on iPhones either if there's an X in the URL like they used to. Same goes for here and other platforms. 

That's a helluva cause and effect you've discovered there Chuck... technology is a cruel and funny bitch 😅😆😂🤣