• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Grilled Cheese sandwich

Tank

The ultimate grilled cheese from the Yodler in Mammoth:

Gruyere, gouda, and cheddar cheeses layered with smoked ham and warm tomato onion marmalade. Finished with an over easy egg and crispy Tabasco onions.

When there's meat, it's just a sandwich.

The ultimate grilled cheese from the Yodler in Mammoth:

Gruyere, gouda, and cheddar cheeses layered with smoked ham and warm tomato onion marmalade. Finished with an over easy egg and crispy Tabasco onions.

That's not a grilled cheese sammich, that is breakfast.

aside from the wonder bread and kraft slices, I like to mix it up with cutting a hot dog in half between two wonder bread slices and ketchup. when I'm feeling adventurous I like to put string cheese in a tortilla and toss it in the microwave for a minute folded.

whoa that's desperado

Cheddar is better. When I'm feeling like I need to really clog my arteries, I use bacon grease instead of butter to grill sourdough. I sometimes sprinkle some parm cheese on the outside of the sourdough to get that crust as well. I usually have 9-1-1 dialed on my phone, and I hover my thumb over Dial whe I eat

I like havarti or Swiss on sourdough with slice of American for texture. A little parm in the butter is really good too. Katie's sandwich does sound the best tho. We haven't been to the yodeler that I recall. We usually eat at the stove, Grumpys, whiskey creek, nick and eddies or the cellar. Not sure if there is still a Shatz location in Mammoth but they make great sandwiches too.