• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

...And this week's slaughter by the Religion of Peace happened in...

• 1 month later...

DR has obviously been too busy with date Chick to keep up on the religion of peace. This time they decapitate their own by mistake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507424/Islamist-rebels-apologise-decapitating-wrong-person-head-displayed-internet-fellow-extremist-recognises-him.html

"The militant group tried to explain their error by referring to a story in which the prophet Mohammed said Allah would forgive a man who killed a believer by mistake."

Well, when you put it that way I guess it's OK, carry on dudes.

I lost the "guess who started the thread" game

I nailed it. DR started a very similar thread title a while back while the news was breaking and it turned out that Muslim terrorists weren't responsible for a particular attack. He was laughed out of that thread and stayed quiet about this issue for a while but apparently he's back to his good old self. I wonder if he would still try to deny that he's prejudiced even though by definition that's what he is. At first glance, it might look like mt is inching towards that direction but I'm willing to bet that he was upset upon hearing this tragedy and said some things he normally wouldn't say.