• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Must see places in Seattle?

m0nkey

The girlfriend and I are going tomorrow but will be there less than 48 hours. We plan on hitting up the space needle, pike's place fish market, and the Chihuly garden, but are there any other places we should hit up?  Anything else we should make a point in seeing or checking out?

The Chihuly exhibit is fantastic. You can hit up the Needle that evening. 

If you love chocolate, go on a Theo Chocolate tour. The shop also has unlimited chocolate tasting. 

At Pikes, hit up Piroshky Piroshky. 

If you are in the downtown area, go to one of the AmazonGo stores. Download the app and pick items off the shelves and walk out. But don't go out of your way to hit up one of the stores.

If you want to unwind and relax, bring a picnic to Gasworks Park. Great view of the sound and see the planes land on the water.

If you are planning on going to the space needle and Chihuly garden you might as well get the city pass for $89 and that includes 7 attraction options and I think if you do as little as 3 of them it is still cheaper to buy the pass :

Read more at https://www.citypass.com/seattle#kpSwwkLkW3tkp5dR.99

2 hours ago, m0nkey said:

The girlfriend and I are going tomorrow but will be there less than 48 hours. We plan on hitting up the space needle, pike's place fish market, and the Chihuly garden, but are there any other places we should hit up?  Anything else we should make a point in seeing or checking out?

@m0nkey it's tough to see a lot of places up here in just 48 hours. Most covered some of the things you can check out. What do YOU like to do? What type of food do you like? Do you like to drink? 

I would check out the Snoqualmie Falls. 

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@m0nkey it's tough to see a lot of places up here in just 48 hours. Most covered some of the things you can check out. What do YOU like to do? What type of food do you like? Do you like to drink? 

I would check out the Snoqualmie Falls. 

We’re not huge drinkers or that hipstery, so really we’re looking for the main actractions so to speak. The girl is into seafood and sushi while it’s whatever for me, but I imagine we can find good sushi up there pretty easily. 

We’re staying near pikes so we’ll be looking around that area. 48 hours is pretty tight as it is, seeing if there’s anything I should make a point in seeing. 

12 hours ago, mancini79 said:

The Chihuly exhibit is fantastic. You can hit up the Needle that evening. 

If you love chocolate, go on a Theo Chocolate tour. The shop also has unlimited chocolate tasting. 

At Pikes, hit up Piroshky Piroshky. 

If you are in the downtown area, go to one of the AmazonGo stores. Download the app and pick items off the shelves and walk out. But don't go out of your way to hit up one of the stores.

If you want to unwind and relax, bring a picnic to Gasworks Park. Great view of the sound and see the planes land on the water.

Agree with everything on this list. 

I'll add Beecher's cheese shop near Piroshky Piroshky.

And if you go to Gasworks Park head over to Fremont Brewing. It's about a 10-15 minute walk from there and you go by the troll bridge. They have a tremendous beer. There are also a lot of really good Thai restaurants in the area.

14 hours ago, mancini79 said:

About a year ago the city blasted all the gum off, but people have been adding back since.

not 100% positive but thought i've heard that the city cleans it all off every six months or once a year or something, and then people start it all over again.