• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I think I'm done with this franchise for a bit

I'm in the spirit of this thread.  Felt like the wind went out my sails regarding the Angels.  If we weren't fans, we wouldn't care enough to be here. 

On the off chance Jerry Dipoto may be reading this, a big thanks!  I was definitely impressed with what you were trying to do.  Also a great guy to the fans.  Best wishes!

Mt I just wanted to point out that I think you're a great poster here and am sure you're a great dude in real life. My comment was not meant to knock you in any way. Doc is also one of my favorite posters and I'm on his side 90% of the time. I just wanted to point out that he was not saying he was no longer a fan, which could easily be interpreted from his thread title.

Thanks tdawg.  You are correct.  I am still a big fan and I truly hope they win.  I'll be rooting all the way.  I just think the way this team is being run isn't going to hold as much interest.  

For a Ranger fan, this is one of my favorite Angelswin threads... Angel fans on the brink of tears, giving up on their team, front office drama, thread drama, Brokeback Mountain quotes... gotta love it. Here, have a Kleenex. Wipe your tears. See if your team can win any games against my Rangers this week.

I agree

For a Ranger fan, this is one of my favorite Angelswin threads... Angel fans on the brink of tears, giving up on their team, front office drama, thread drama, Brokeback Mountain quotes... gotta love it. Here, have a Kleenex. Wipe your tears. See if your team can win any games against my Rangers this week. 

The answer would be "yes".

Couldn't agree with you more. I had a bunch of articles in work regarding trade decisions and this incident has made me just stop wanting to write. More importantly I really believe we won't follow through on any of them now. We'll be lucky to pick up someone like Adam Lind at this point to be honest.

i hate to break it to you, but we probably weren't going to

follow through on any of your trade suggestions even if Dipoto was still GM

Edited by Lou

Wait.... Grigori, Grigori.... where art thou Grigori? Why have you forsaken this thread?

I'm not sure I can take it any more of reading this thread, Troll Daddy.  I think the funniest line was "We had a chance to build something lasting and special."  Boo-hoo.

Second most hilarious had to be the Brokeback Mountain quote that was soooooo emo, then we had this latest one: "We bitch because we care." LOL. Really? Is that why?

I mean, c'mon, you lost your GM, not your boyfriends.  Go get your nails done or something and forget about it.       

Evidently you lack the nuance to understand that the Brokeback Mountain quote was tongue-in-cheek.

Maybe he's too busy running around to all the local strip clubs trying to score Josh's autograph.

Or maybe the Brokeback Mountain quote got him all hot and bothered and he's out on the down-low.

Im everyones least favorite poster here. But thats alright because Barry Bonds was hated too. Sometimes you have to be hated to be the best.

I might be able to squeak into this conversation as a wild card,.. Although my consistent anti Scioscia position has become more popular of late so it will be close.

For a Ranger fan, this is one of my favorite Angelswin threads... Angel fans on the brink of tears, giving up on their team, front office drama, thread drama, Brokeback Mountain quotes... gotta love it. Here, have a Kleenex. Wipe your tears. See if your team can win any games against my Rangers this week.

I think it's a shame that the mods banned Grigori.

I mean, he was banned, right? That's the only logical explanation for his sudden silence.

I think it's a shame that the mods banned Grigori.

I mean, he was banned, right? That's the only logical explanation for his sudden silence.

Meanwhile back at the Rangers board -- Good ole Grigori (Flounder1) is posting up a storm...

http://forum.newbergreport.com/forum/the-newberg-texas-ranger-blog/texas-rangers-the-big-leagues/403558-home-disadvantage