• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ANGELS WIN!!.... Now Who's Getting Fired Tonight?

Eric

I maintain that you give Scioscia a couple months - through May - and Dipoto the whole year. If the Angels aren't above .500 by the end of May then you show Scioscia the door. If the the Angels don't at least compete for the postseason, Dipoto gets canned.

But I also still think that the Angels are going to figure this out and be above .500 in early May and get really hot in June.

I maintain that you give Scioscia a couple months - through May - and Dipoto the whole year. If the Angels aren't above .500 by the end of May then you show Scioscia the door. If the the Angels don't at least compete for the postseason, Dipoto gets canned.

But I also still think that the Angels are going to figure this out and be above .500 in early May and get really hot in June.

scioscia kept richards in too long last night and cost the team 2 runs and almost resulted in another loss.  he keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. he cant even tell when his pitchers are tired and there stuff is not as crisp.   you cant keep him till may because the team might be 15 games out by then.

What a game last night! My first of the year. Hollywood ending Trout's pregame then scoring the winning run from first base (a two run blast by Trout would have been instant classic). I know I know it's the Astros.

No firings just fired up. Butcher and Scioscia are still on thin ice.

scioscia kept richards in too long last night and cost the team 2 runs and almost resulted in another loss. he keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. he cant even tell when his pitchers are tired and there stuff is not as crisp. you cant keep him till may because the team might be 15 games out by then.

Yea that was my initial thought last night in the 7th inning, but when I asked myself who he should bring in in that spot I was drawing a blank. Richards, even at 80%, is better than anyone we have in the pen lately. Not to mention the pen could have used a rest. This reminds me so much of the pens struggles from last year (before we traded for Frieri). The pen wasn't good but the starters kept shitting the couch so Mike had to bring them in. So then you take a lousy pen and you over work them thus making them even worse.

Yea that was my initial thought last night in the 7th inning, but when I asked myself who he should bring in in that spot I was drawing a blank. Richards, even at 80%, is better than anyone we have in the pen lately. Not to mention the pen could have used a rest. This reminds me so much of the pens struggles from last year (before we traded for Frieri). The pen wasn't good but the starters kept shitting the couch so Mike had to bring them in. So then you take a lousy pen and you over work them thus making them even worse.

Yup. Apparently Mark Lowe is now considered a Texas hero  :(