• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Santiago seeking first win in Jeter's Anaheim farewell

wonder if they will give him another painting of a painting.

"In addition to the series finale settling the series, Wednesday will also mark Derek Jeter's final regular-season game at Angel Stadium, and the Angels plan to hold a pregame ceremony to honor the retiring Yankees captain, who has been cheered loudly throughout the first two games."

I'm all for being gentlemen and being an example of sportsmanship but this Jeter celebration is not in the spirit of competition. I'm all for a Jeter day after he retires and comes to Angel Stadium while not being paid.

Baseball in general has become too friendly in the between the lines. I'm expecting Iannetta to ask for an autograph when Jeter comes up for his first AB.