• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

Rangers season ticket holder.  Have been reading Angelswin for years.  Something to occupy my night, as I work the overnight shift and have access on the computer. 

I am a baseball fanatic.  Been married 38 years.  Lucky enough to have a wife who volunteers at the Rangers Ballpark so we can get free parking. 

I was a Mets fan from 1962 until a few years ago.  Still am a Mets fan, but the Rangers are my primary team.

Attended my first game in 1975, but didn't become a fan until 1998 after moving west. Originally went exclusively to games against the Yankees, because the wife is a Yankee fan (I can't stand them). Became an Angels fan through familiarity from going to games, plus the Angels beat the Yankees with relative regularity (at one time the only team with a winning record against them).

NJHalo, from the home of Trout and Soprano

The last thing I want to be remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth... You know, nothing grinds my gears worse than some chowderhead that doesn't know when to keep his big trap shut... If you catch me running off with my mouth, just give me a poke on the chubbs...

Not new just had to register over again, plus I've been lagging or a minute checking in. Angels fan since 1998 played little and my first team I played for was the California Angels so pretty ironic. Asked my wife to marry me last year on Opening Day so that's pretty cool. Me and my family are avid Angel Stadium visitors and of course I'm the Die Hard fan out of all if my friends and family. Oh well someone has to do it. Overall I'm hungry for more Championships as we all are and I hope we can become a WS contender every year. Go Angels and yeah follow me on Twitter @mexangelsfan13 #angelsfamily

Not new just had to register over again, plus I've been lagging or a minute checking in. Angels fan since 1998 played little and my first team I played for was the California Angels so pretty ironic. Asked my wife to marry me last year on Opening Day so that's pretty cool. Me and my family are avid Angel Stadium visitors and of course I'm the Die Hard fan out of all if my friends and family. Oh well someone has to do it. Overall I'm hungry for more Championships as we all are and I hope we can become a WS contender every year. Go Angels and yeah follow me on Twitter @mexangelsfan13 #angelsfamily

I remember always wanting to be on the Angels when I played Little League in Anaheim. I never got to play for the Angels. I played for the A's, White Sox, and Cardinals.