• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The rotation is still lacking

WallyWorld

Hunter did not bad mouth Sosh.  Neither did Dipoto.  What are you talking about?  Sosh has been manager for 14 seasons and he has pissed off four people.

OMG!!!!!!!!

If this is truly the case then I’d say Scioscia is grossly underachieving in his managerial prowess. He needs to be pissing off way more than 4 in 14.  

rodney showed in 2012 what he was capable of, he still throws 98-99 so he is still a pretty dominant force in the 9th and a huge upgrade over frieri.  how many teams make the playoffs without a strong/secured closer?

Rodney showed what he can do in one year.  I guess we need to ignore what Rodney showed in 2010, 2011, and 2013

im saying a dominant, established closer would help the bullpen a great deal and possibly make them contenders especially if the closer takes appearances away from the likes of jepsen.  and yes they are question marks but both of them were pretty cheap and it would have been worth it to take a shot at.  instead they took a chance on brandon lyon, and a bunch of rule 5 guys.

Again, credibility is lost when you suggest Rodney as a "dominant closer".

Again, I think KROD would have been nice.  And I agree, when it looked like we couldn't get the help we needed in the rotation we should have done whatever we could to make the pen lights out.  But Rodney certainly wasn't the answer.  Balfour maybe. 

badmouthed the team or scioscia?  everyone bad mouths scioscia after they leave and it's well deserved...hes a terrible manager.

who really badmouths scioscia? 

I don't read anything that people bad mouth Scioscia after they leave?  Do you have any documentation to substantiate this claim?

tori hunter, jerry dipoto, trevor bell.  that sure is a lot of people who badmouth him.

when did Tori Hunter bad mouth him?

Jerry Dipoto never bad mouthed him.  AND Dipoto is still with the Angels.

Trevor Bell???? Damn you sure are reaching.

Let's see:

1. when did Hunter bad mouth him?

2. When did Mathis bad mouth him

3. Has Bourjos bad mouthed him?

4. Has Trumbo bad mouthed him?

5. Has Grienke bad mouthed him?

6. Has Morales bad mouthed him?

7. Has Izturis bad mouthed him?

8. Did Figgins bad mouth him?

9. Did Lackey bad mouth him?

10. Did Vladdy bad mouth him?

11. Did Haren?

12. Did Santana?

13. Did Hansan?

14. Did GA?

15. Did Salmon?

16. Did Percy?

17. Did Shields?

18. Did Erstad?

This is all I am willing to spend my time thinking of.  After all, EVERYBODY is EVERYBODY.

money talks, krod will go to whomever pays him the most and gives him a legit shot at closing.  although i wouldnt blame him if he doesnt want to play for scioscia again even for more money - that speaks volumes on the type of manager this guy is.

I are making that sound like a fact, when its only your speculation.