• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Haunting and possession in Indiana

You know what's funny about paranormal shit? No matter how much "evidence" is there, no matter how many eye witness accounts there are, the vast majority of people will still be skeptical (and understandably so). Paranormal activity, aliens, cryptids, etc... will never become fact. There will never be indisputable evidence. I guess that's what makes it paranormal.

I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts or aliens (at least, aliens that have visited Earth) but I do know that there are things that happen every day that can't be explained.

As for the article, I read it last night and it's definitely pretty interesting. The problem is that I don't believe in demons so it's hard for me to picture someone actually being "possessed", especially when many of the stories I read about it are questionable at best.

Anyone ever been to Indonesia?  When I went there last year it made me think about it more.  The whole nation believes in ghosts/demons.  My friend, who's Indonesian, would not go anywhere near the "haunted" places.  It definitely made me think, why would an entire nation believe in something so strongly.  Honestly it creeped me out, especially when staying in the more remote and darker places there.