• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Delivery Pizza Taste-Test: Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Little Caesars, or Domino's?

Oh, so you've met him personally then.

Come on, stop playing the Lifetime game.  Neither one of us knows him so that's irrelevant.  You can learn a lot about people by watching and listening. 

Do we need to personally meet A-Rod to say he's a douche too?  His conduct has proven that to be true. 

Ugh.  Right Arod's conduct has proven him to be a doche while this other guy's conduct seems to prove the opposite except for how he acts on commercials.

This has nothing to do with TV commercials either, at least not for me. 

He says and does things as CEO that rise to the level of being a douche.  Remember when he bought back his old Camaro for $250,000?  Papa John's had some ridiculously discounted promotion to "celebrate" the return of his car.  I think pizzas went for under a $1.  This promotion alone probably cost Papa John's a few million in expenses and lost revenue. 

Last year he went public complaining about Obamacare because it would cost him an extra 15 cents per pizza.  I hate Obamacare too but that's a lousy rationale and a terrible way to maintain employee morale.  He makes everything about himself and couldn't care less about his employees. 

Edited by mp170.6