• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Report: NSA using smartphone apps to track people

Wait until the facial recognition software is the tits. Someday, you'll walk in front of a camera and it will be able to track you to all of your social media activity, DL, location, etc. Some asian broad will snap of pic of her stupid husband at spaghetti factory and ol' tanky pooh will be in the background getting down on some tofu parmesean. Once that badboy its flickr, you best be sure your garage is locked. 

Wait until the facial recognition software is the tits. Someday, you'll walk in front of a camera and it will be able to track you to all of your social media activity, DL, location, etc. Some asian broad will snap of pic of her stupid husband at spaghetti factory and ol' tanky pooh will be in the background getting down on some tofu parmesean. Once that badboy its flickr, you best be sure your garage is locked. 

they have actually been working on this since i was a college nerd doing security / privacy research. was called "total information awareness".

it was a pipe-dream them but given what snowden has shown im sure they can already do it now.

just think what google alone knows about you.

your interests: google.com

who you email (and what you talk about): gmail

who you chat with (and what you chat about): gchat

where you go: maps

when you're home/away: nest

who you call: google voice

etc etc etc.

I assume you mean Apple?

Apple doesn't make money hoarding your data - Google does.

Apple makes money selling pricey gadgets with huge margins. Google makes money getting people to use it's free services so that it can sell your data to advertisers.

Totally different business model.

But I suppose your point re: peoples' reliance on Apple gadgets is only fueling this trend in the mobile space.

Which I would agree with you. 

Edited by mrwicked

they have actually been working on this since i was a college nerd doing security / privacy research. was called "total information awareness".

it was a pipe-dream them but given what snowden has shown im sure they can already do it now.

etc etc etc.

New York Times: Google's Road Map to Global Domination

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/magazine/googles-plan-for-global-domination-dont-ask-why-ask-where.html?_r=0

etc etc etc.

What you're working on: Google docs

It always comes back to the spaghetti factory for you, you mizithra snob.