• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The wait is killing me...

My 14-old son had baseball tryouts for the Freshman JV team Friday and Saturday.  The rosters are supposed to be posted this afternoon so we are anxiously awaiting word on whether he makes the team or not.  This has been a long time coming for him.  He wants this so bad.  We want this so bad for him.  Such a stressful time.

Anyone else go through this with their child?

My 14-old son had baseball tryouts for the Freshman JV team Friday and Saturday.  The rosters are supposed to be posted this afternoon so we are anxiously awaiting word on whether he makes the team or not.  This has been a long time coming for him.  He wants this so bad.  We want this so bad for him.  Such a stressful time.

Anyone else go through this with their child?

Do you have anything else that is not as stressful that you can live vicariously through?

He did in fact make the team! So relieved. He goes to Lewisville High School here in Texas. He's been playing baseball since t-ball. So, it's one of those things where I've helped coach his team for about 4 years. We have all invested a lot of time and money to help him have the opportunity. He went out and earned a spot.

Thanks for everyone's interest!

He did in fact make the team! So relieved. He goes to Lewisville High School here in Texas. He's been playing baseball since t-ball. So, it's one of those things where I've helped coach his team for about 4 years. We have all invested a lot of time and money to help him have the opportunity. He went out and earned a spot.

Thanks for everyone's interest!

Wait, you live in Texas and raised your kid on baseball? Neighbors must think you are gay.