• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Offcial Super Bowl XLVIII Thread

Chuck

God was looking over the NFL yesterday. We are getting 8+ inches of snow here in NJ today. Started around 5 hours after the game.

Roads are a mess. There are going to be a lot of miserable Denver fans stuck in NJ for a few more days.

Seattle fans can just continue the party.

What a boring game.  Who would have thought that the Broncos would have been totally shut down offensively.

Far from boring if you're a Seahawks fan. One of the most exciting games I've seen all year from my standpoint.

Defense bests Offense! Even GREAT offenses like Peyton Manning's Broncos!

I've been a Broncos fan for 40 years. I didn't feel bad for Elway 25 years ago and I don't feel bad for Manning today. They both took mediocre teams and carried them to the brink of a championship but got thumped by clearly superior teams. He'll get another chance next year. Hopefully they'll have better luck keeping the defense off of IR and learn how to manage Crowd noise on a "neutral" field. And if Clady comes back healthy they can move Clark to the right side and send Franklin out to pasture.