• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ever been to jail?

Mt was in jail for a minor traffic violation, but then when the cop confronted him he argued minute details of his violation to the point where the cop decided he wasn't fit for society.

The second time he was in jail it was for false imprisonment after an "ordeal" with a male prostitute. On a totally unrelated note, Mt, you still owe my that $50.

Did 3 years in Fred C. Nellis school for boys in Whittier as a juvenile.  Nellis was a CYA institution.  I don't think it exists anymore.

Definitely learned my lesson.  Got out when I was 17 and haven't been in trouble since.

what about the guy who stole all of those las vegas mugs from your warehouse? i imagine he's doing hard time at sing sing or folsom these days.

Mt was in jail for a minor traffic violation, but then when the cop confronted him he argued minute details of his violation to the point where the cop decided he wasn't fit for society.

The second time he was in jail it was for false imprisonment after an "ordeal" with a male prostitute. On a totally unrelated note, Mt, you still owe my that $50.

Close, but no cigar. 

It seems like back in a previous life, but before I graduated, I worked for the the State of Idaho income tax division.  Along with an IRS guy, I went to the State Pen and prepared tax returns for inmates who had only been in for part of a year.  (Some inmates forged W-2 forms which would give them a large refund, which we identified immediately.)  But the biggest shock was when (1) the door slammed shut (Gasp!) and (2) meeting some guys with whom I attended high school.  It was an eye-opening day for me.  No I didn't make any license plates, but I was happy as hell to get out of there.

I had more interesting assignments like getting shot at once with my pal from the IRS and investigating mink farm ranchers who claimed the local Air Force Base caused their mink females to abort and lose their brood, thus resulting in Schedule C losses for which they sued the U.S. Government.   

I had a Sheriff buddy take me on a late night walk-through of the L.A. Mens Central jail a couple of years ago.  Eye opening experience to see and hear what goes on in there.  Man, I would never want to be a long-term visitor there, or anywhere for that matter.

So was your buddy recently arrested by the Feds?