• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Spring Fanfest Reflections #AWFanfest13

Chuck

AW Fanfests are always a good time. Hopefully I can make it to the Summer FanFest this year. Thanks for running a good show, BODs.

Since I have been to every fanfest since 2009, I feel like I am qualified to give excellent constructive criticism.

I feel like we are wasting our time with these no name interviewees such as Salmon, Dipoto, Vincent Rojas and that Owner guy. We should scratch all that mumbo jumbo and just open the floor to the board of directors and perhaps a magician or balloon guy. I have a cousin that does small parties. Just give me a call, I'll hook you up with a discount.

List of things the FanFest needs more of:

Cowbell

Things FanFest needs less of:

Accommodations for vegetarians

Thank you. I hope this helps.

164238_10151385949531824_88867425_n.jpg

AWesome post Derek!

DowningRules will definitly attend in his white jacket if we can get Glen Fry as the opening act.

If you make that happen -- and throw in the dance floor -- I will sport my powder blue linen trousers next time around.  I eased in this year with the linen coat only. 

Suggestion for next year's Fanfest:  DR acts out a scene from Miami Vice with Jose Mota. 

I already submitted my survey, Brian, but I forgot to mention something you guys didn't even try to address or handle at all- AWFanfest withdrawals. This "posting our memories" thing is only making it worse. You can't just throw this type of event without some sort of debriefing and group therapy after. I don't even know what to do with my life anymore. My therapist doesn't even understand.

For some reason my prior post didn't get posted........good job by Chuck, Brian, Geoff, Bruce and everyone at this year's Fan Fest.

It's going to be real tough to top this year but I know you guys will find a way to do so!

The dedication of the Angelswin,com core organizing team amazes me. GOOD WORK ALL!

• 2 weeks later...

Saying goodbye to this pinned thread and the time we had in Tempe last month. The memories captured by pictures and video in this thread, along with the stories will forever be remembered as one of the best times I've had in my life. Oh and I said that last spring after we had Arte, and the year before when Victor Rojas and Dennis Kuhl joined us, then the year before when Terry Smith & Jose Mota (along with Darren Chan, Bill Plunkett) showed, and the year before that with Rex Hudler, boy was he a riot, you get the picture. 

I can't wait for our 2014 Spring Fanfest, but we also have exciting things planned for our summer fanfest too. Stay tuned! 

Until next spring...