• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Spring Fanfest Reflections #AWFanfest13

Chuck

Once again....awesome job Chuck and crew!

Love hearing the insights of former players (Fish,) current players (Kole, Mike, Matt and Spoons...all great kids) and yes, even the 'media.' Rojas was freakin' hilarious! 

March is my Halo's season now. Since moving here to Az, I need to get in as much as I can....and I have.

I believe this is my 14th ST (PercySquint....is that correct? I have lost track...it's that age thing again!) and this truly has been the most insane. Thats not to say they haven't been insane in the past....(Confidentiality issues here)

I have been blessed to house a couple of minor leaguers for the entire ST....six+ weeks of live, front row, in my face BASEBALL!! I have learned more about my team and the sport then I ever thought I would.....and somethings I didn't really want/need to know! LOL!

This April will be the first Opening Night I have missed on the Holy Grounds of Halo Stadium in.....at least a decade and a half. If it wasn't on a damn Tuesday night, I'd be there!! (Damn job keeps getting in the way!)

Anyways, WELL DONE AW,COM! Proud to be a member of such an amazing crew of Angels fans.

Really wish my door prize donation was given away though. Would have made a fan very, very happy.

Let me know where/when ya'll give it away. I'll have something even cooler for Fan Fest 14! YEA!!!

Here's to a season full of Halo Victories!!

Jim 

post-304-0-22465300-1363652878_thumb.jpg

This is always the weekend I look forward to all year, and after missing it last year I swore I'd never go with my Padres friends again! It was an amazing weekend as always. And in case anyone is wondering, Hail Marys is now called Mary's place and they're not open Saturdays, even when there's a UFC fight.

How the HELL can you own a sports bar and be CLOSED on a Saturday night???

This event sounds like it was incredible. I couldn't go this time but maybe next year?! Thanks for everything you do Chuck. This site and community are nothing short of outstanding. I feel very lucky to get to spend time reading and socializing here.

My mind is still blurry from over 32 hours of windshield time.  But, I made it back home safe and can't wait to start processing what happened this past weekend. Wow!  What a time!  So proud of our team!  So proud of our members!  So proud of our website!  It seriously came together exactly how we mapped it out.  Exactly!  Yet, less than 2 hours after it was over the team got together, talked about how it could have been better and started planning for next year!  All I can say is, you're all in for a blowout event next year!

Thank you all for making this weekend and the event so special.  I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more time hanging out with everyone.  That is absolutely something we'll correct next year!

Dude...32 windshield hours!? You need an award or something named after you!! With what 3 kids n wife to boot. On top of everything else you did for the event. ..wow. thanks for all you and the BOD do. Being a local here if I can ever help in any way in the planning or research for the next springs event just say the word. It would be my pleasure.

Thanks to every one at AW.COM. We had a great time and look forward to next year. This was our first trip to spring training and a AW.COM event, both were a home run!!!

Being a rookie on this site I am not one to suggest any changes, but maybe Tim Meads talk could start at 10:30? Sunday was a GREAT DAY But a long day.

THANKS CHUCK AND STAFF

Thank you all for making this weekend and the event so special.  I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more time hanging out with everyone.  That is absolutely something we'll correct next year!

Next year we will make sure to make the entire event poolside so we can see more of you.

Thanks to every one at AW.COM. We had a great time and look forward to next year. This was our first trip to spring training and a AW.COM event, both were a home run!!!

Being a rookie on this site I am not one to suggest any changes, but maybe Tim Meads talk could start at 10:30? Sunday was a GREAT DAY But a long day.

THANKS CHUCK AND STAFF

Much as Chuck would love to sleep off more of his annual Sunday morning hangover, we have to schedule around Tim Mead's schedule and he has to be back doing his job by your proposed start time.

I think Tim explained it well that it is a 24/7 job, he just asks not to be called after 9pm..., so instead they text all night long. Even Spring training is not half days at the office for him, he arrives early and works late like all of the Angels staff. So the few hours we get with him is all he can give after giving so much already to make our event worth attending. I'm sure you can understand.

Just as a suggestion you could follow Chuck over to Aunt Chilladas for breakfast and Bloody Marys in the break between Mead's Q&A and the start of the game.

This was my 4th year and each each year has been better than the last. It's jaw-droppng to see how far along this fanfest has come between 2009 to 2013. This year will be VERY difficult to top, but I can assure the BOD's are already looking for new and innovative ideas to keep up the momentum. I'm already excited for the summer Fanfest now! I would like to thank everyone that participated in this year's spring Fanfest. It would not have been successful without you.

THANKS CHUCK AND STAFF

Thank YOU jdodd.... and yeah, next year come join us for breakfast after Tim's speech. We'll do a better job of announcing our brunch plans after Tim's speech & Q&A session, but I know a lot people love to stick around to watch the Angels take BP and get autographs.

This was my 4th year and each each year has been better than the last. It's jaw-droppng to see how far along this fanfest has come between 2009 to 2013. This year will be VERY difficult to top, but I can assure the BOD's are already looking for new and innovative ideas to keep up the momentum. I'm already excited for the summer Fanfest now! I would like to thank everyone that participated in this year's spring Fanfest. It would not have been successful without you.

You nailed it, Nick! 

It was very good to see you and Laina again. 

It would be difficult to summarize it better than the others have.  I just enjoy hearing the feedback!

While this was our 8th annual, WE grow as the event grows.  Feedback is VITAL!!

Attendees:  An email with a link to a survey was just sent to the person who made the reservations for your group.  I have asked them to forward that email to each person in their party.  If you can't wait to fill out the survey, PM me your name and email and I would be happy to send it to you!

Brian