• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bieber Arrested on DUI and Drag Racing Charges

Erm no, the penalties for a first time are more severe than what I listed. At least in cali

Penalties for a first time deuce in CA is a night in jail, drug/alcohol classes, suspended license, fines and probation.

You're also told that if you ever kill someone from driving while intoxicated you will be charged with murder.

Sucks he's alive... would suck if he's dead... can't win.

Truer words have never been spoken about the Beeb.

But seriously, f*** this worthless piece of sh*t.

Just to show an example of how degraded society has become this garbage was headlines on NEWS CHANNELS across the board today. It's now more obvious than ever that the entire reporting schtick on American TV is nothing more than a glorified tabloid.

The company that Beibs rented the Lambo from has a GPS device installed in their cars:

"There's only one time they ever broke 50 MPH and that was long before the pursuit started.  When Justin and Khalil left the club, one car was briefly clocked at 52 MPH and the other 47 MPH. Both drivers slowed down pretty quick and 5 blocks before cops noticed them they were going 34 MPH in a 30 MPH zone.   Blocks later, they were steady at 27 MPH. Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2rR7NlyvY"

His BAC turned out to be .014 which isn't much. Cop says he reeked of booze, but doubt that's possible with such little BAC. Since he's under 21, legally he can't have any alcohol in his system. But he could fight the technicality. We also don't know the credibility of the GPS report. The rental company could have incentive from Beib's camp to help his case.

The New Zealand Herald is reporting that he's using steroids to bulk up, as well as smoking marijuana and drinking. The combination is causing erratic behavior.

The steroid he's (allegedly) using is commonly given to horses.

This kid is headed for a big fall.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11192277

The New Zealand Herald is reporting that he's using steroids to bulk up, as well as smoking marijuana and drinking. The combination is causing erratic behavior.

The steroid he's (allegedly) using is commonly given to horses.

This kid is headed for a big fall.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11192277

Barry bonds approves

Henriq Lundquist has a big heart

henrik: how are you enjoying new york?

beiber: i havent done it in a while, but i performed here

henrik: you performed here?

beiber: yeah 2.... 2-3 months ago

henrik: wow. how was that?

beiber: it was good. it was great

henrik: yeah? cool.

beiber: yeah it was awesome

henrik: how are you enjoying new york?

beiber: i havent done it in a while, but i performed here

henrik: you performed here?

beiber: yeah 2.... 2-3 months ago

henrik: wow. how was that?

beiber: it was good. it was great

henrik: yeah? cool.

beiber: yeah it was awesome

Nice job wicked

His on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez is "worried sick" over him, and now someone just broke into her house. 

These people have some drama going on almost every single day. I'd get tired of that in a hurry, but the money is good.

What's Bieber worth, a hundred million or something?

Edited by fan_since79

I'm only posting this to keep FS79 up to date.

Video surveillance shows the Lambo and Ferrari driving at slow speeds with 2 cop cars following just before the arrest. This matches the GPS records of those cars. Maybe cops had a suspicion that Biebs was doing something illegal and jumped the gun. IF he were driving the speed limit, then why was he pulled over? This isn't looking good for the arresting officers. Bieb's defense will claim their client was being profiled. Cops said he reeked of alcohol, and barely had any his system. They also claimed he was street racing, and there is evidence that refutes that.

If the cops did indeed screw this up, Justin can now do whatever he wants and claim the cops are out to get him.