• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Which products are being killed by technology?

Only reason I keep a home phone line is for the alarm on my house.

I havent made or received a call in over 8 years.

I had one of those bundle deals with my cable

company before, but never even plugged a phone into the jack. Then I got charged for long distance calls I never made, and it was a nightmare getting it of my bill. Never again.

I think Mountain Dew drinkers will disappear in the next three to five years. That product is being killed by the technology of drinks that don't taste bad.

Sorry Tank.

Mountain dew is, quite literally, ambrosia. It is nectar sent down from God himself. Your insulting opinion makes me wonder whether you are capable of enjoying the finer things in life, so

go drink a flax seed smoothie, you heretic.

Edited by failos

i have an unused landline at my place - and it's pretty trippy following it around.

the joint is a 1908 edwardian penthouse, so landlines came way later thus its run very cleanly hidden along the molding throughout the entire place.

i pity the person who had to do it, because it's meticulous and probably took forever to do.

i have an unused landline at my place - and it's pretty trippy following it around.

the joint is a 1908 edwardian penthouse, so landlines came way later thus its run very cleanly hidden along the molding throughout the entire place.

i pity the person who had to do it, because it's meticulous and probably took forever to do.

Not if the dude had done it on Meth. 15-20 minutes. Tops.

old thermostats.

i bought a nest and its BADASS. 

although really these things won't even have a physical interface - everything will be controlled by phones/tablets in the not too distant future (ie put a controller on the HVAC itself and connect it to the network.. done).

but for now the nest is rad.

might try the smoke detectors too.

old thermostats.

i bought a nest and its BADASS. 

although really these things won't even have a physical interface - everything will be controlled by phones/tablets in the not too distant future (ie put a controller on the HVAC itself and connect it to the network.. done).

but for now the nest is rad.

might try the smoke detectors too.

You should check out the Kevo

http://www.kwikset.com/Kevo/Default.aspx