• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Raul Ibanez heading to Angels

Scott34

I like it! 

On MLB Network this morning Sosh said Trout would probably hit 2nd or 3rd because leadoff is wasting his RBI ability.  Plus he wants to keep him connected to Pujols and Hamilton so maybe that's 2-3-4, Trout-Pujols-Hamilton.

Edited by Chris

The entire team sucked in the 2nd half, they weren't even playing for pride up here in the summer, just focused on the kids performing. Ibanez wasn't getting as many starts in the 2nd half after the M's knew they were out of it.

If you think I was dogging Ibanez, I wasn't.   I just pointed out how awful Trumbo was the second half for those who were poo-pooing the guy..  I don't want Ibanez because I just don't think the Angels need to sign a guy to DH.  But neither would I care if they signed him for cheap.  

If you think I was dogging Ibanez, I wasn't.   I just pointed out how awful Trumbo was the second half for those who were poo-pooing the guy..  I don't want Ibanez because I just don't think the Angels need to sign a guy to DH.  But neither would I care if they signed him for cheap.  

Oh no, I was piggybacking your post.

Ibanez had 6 fewer HR's than Trumbo in 166 less at bats.

166 less at bats folks. That washes out!

Raul is also clutch, but the real talk here is that Ibanez keeps the DH spot warm until Cron is ready, which could happen at anytime during the season, which would give us a GREAT lefthanded bat power off the bench on our roster.

Ibanez had 6 fewer HR's than Trumbo in 166 less at bats.

166 less at bats folks. That washes out!

Raul is also clutch, but the real talk here is that Ibanez keeps the DH spot warm until Cron is ready, which could happen at anytime during the season, which would give us a GREAT lefthanded bat power off the bench on our roster.

Based off Raul's recent contracts he will be at least half the cost of Trumbo as well

i like it. 

pujols/kendrick/aybar/freese/green/romine

trout/hamilton/calhoun/shuck

ianetta/conger

ibanez

weaver/wilson/richards/santiago/skaggs

frieri/smith/burnett/DLR/blanton/kohn/salas or jepsen

there's 25. sign another starter and send skaggs to AAA. get another relief pitcher and select 1 of kohn/salas/jepsen and we are solid.