• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mets sign Colon

Scott34

He sucked and was out of MLB for a year. Then comes back and tears it up only to get caught with PEDs. Now that he is supposedly clean, he's still pitching great. I'm not buying it. Do you think that PEDs didn't help him?

He did that blood platelet thing which obviously helped him.  I think that's the reason for his renewed success.

He did that blood platelet thing which obviously helped him.  I think that's the reason for his renewed success.

but Scott, why even take a chance on a guy with that many ?'s surrounding him?  and that's ignoring the moral implications of rewarding a guy who willfully lied and cheated, which, as a fan, I'd personally have a big problem with.

but Scott, why even take a chance on a guy with that many ?'s surrounding him?  and that's ignoring the moral implications of rewarding a guy who willfully lied and cheated, which, as a fan, I'd personally have a big problem with.

Not trying to beat a dead horse but what is the moral difference between him and Freese?  I'm not condoning cheating, I hate cheaters.

I get your point, but Colon was probably the best pitcher in the market.

Is he not 40 years old?

Does he not take drugs to enhance unhealthy, sluggish performance?

Is he not fat?

Has he not been caught as a cheater and admitted to not using before? 

Check, check, check, check.

Not many gms care about the majority of what you listed.

Is he clean now and can he make starts is what they're asking. The answer is yes to both.

I'm sure he'll do fine in New York.

Freese took steroids and deceived the public and his teammates??

Nope, only got hammered and got behind the wheel of a car multiple times.

So I mean he endangered himself and others, but at least he didn't cheat at baseball!

Edited by jshep