• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Corey Hart Signs with Seattle Mariners

Cdaniel

Good for Seattle.

With our inability to beat Houston and Seattle's recent spending spree, Pujols and Hamilton better get there heads out of there a$$e$ or it may be another long season.

Of course they aren't the only 2 guys on the team but at the end of the day, the angels go as they go.

This division keeps getting tougher.

Edited by CanadianHalo

Good. Didn't want this guy, not even on a 1 year deal. We shouldn't be relying on guys who missed an entire season because of surgery on both his knees.

Apparently the video he put together of him resuming baseball activities was very impressive. He also has to pass a physical.

Pretty sure people can overcome injuries and still be useful players.

I think Corey Hart will do what he does .... strike out a ton ... walk a little bit ... and do damage when he connects.

And it also means that we most likely won't sign Cruz which is a WINNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Edited by Ender

Good.  Didn't want this guy, not even on a 1 year deal.  We shouldn't be relying on guys who missed an entire season because of surgery on both his knees.

Hart supposedly has lost 20 pounds since his last full season to try to alleviate the strain on his knees.  Maybe it was all pudge and he's just a lean mean batting machine now, but I always worry when I see stories like that.   Not even trying to say it's a steroids issue -- I just happen to think it's hard for a guy to play 6 years at one weight then come in at a completely different weight and not have it impact his play.

I like Green at DH, I think there are cheap options that could be signed as well.   With Ianetta, Conger, Cowgil, Shuck, Lucho -- we have plenty of bats to rotate at DH anyway.

Hart supposedly has lost 20 pounds since his last full season to try to alleviate the strain on his knees. Maybe it was all pudge and he's just a lean mean batting machine now, but I always worry when I see stories like that. Not even trying to say it's a steroids issue -- I just happen to think it's hard for a guy to play 6 years at one weight then come in at a completely different weight and not have it impact his play.

I like Green at DH, I think there are cheap options that could be signed as well. With Ianetta, Conger, Cowgil, Shuck, Lucho -- we have plenty of bats to rotate at DH anyway.

I think that might have been the most likely reason for Hamilton's season last year