• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nick Saban

Report: Saban to be next Texas coach

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-saban-next-texas-coach-032020681--ncaaf.html

Adding to the uncertainty is the fact that multiple media outlets reported earlier Tuesday that Brown plans to step aside after this season. However, Brown has denied he intends to step down.

Brown will resign in the coming days, "high-level sources" told Orangebloods.com, but the coach later denied the report Tuesday.

Lol, eater beat me to it.

According to that criteria, he could have been all yours a few years ago.

Things change, sometimes quickly. I'm hoping they do for my Bears. I wish that Dykes 1) was a better coach and 2) inherited a roster similar to the one Mora did.

Edited by RallyMo

Indeed. There isn't anything positive that came out of Nueheisel and Dorrell other than the 2006 USC game. Still, we never finished the season with one win during that stretch.

That's not entirely true...

Neuheisel didn't leave an empty cupboard, so he had that going for him.