• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We lost this trade

Docwaukee

I love this trade.  Decent pitching for hitting is what we need.  I also like that we have LHP.

Prince Fielder career vs LHP: .267/.347/.457/.803 (.295/.408/.562/.971 vs RHP)

Robinson Cano career vs LHP:  .290/.340/.450/.790 (.318/.363/.531/.894 vs RHP)

.100+ lower OPS against southpaws for two big names we'll be facing 19x each/season.

Edited by Mark68

What I find so amazing is that despite hitting 34 him runs last year, Trumbo's slugging percentage was still only .453.

I always liked Trumbo, but he is highly replaceable.

That was always the real shame. His hit tool and his eye never gave him the opportunity to tap into his full power-- which, frankly, is frightening. 

Thanks greg

So can we assume santiago replaces vargas? Nor that I think vargas was great, but can we assume santiago going into next year is a solid 3 at best but at worst a 4?

I'm good if that's the case. Excited about skaggs, but worry about the celocity thing a bit. Still think he starts the year in AAA. Hoping we still get tanaka or someone similar.

got crap in trade stock should have got us way better pitching maybe chris sale and dan hudson not this doughy pair

I traded a big bat for doughy pair, but then she slapped me and I got kicked off the bus.

So I guess I'm saying I know how you feel.

Edited by Jobu

ha, I tried writing dipeutred earlier and it was edited thanks to AO.

I was going to say ESPN as well. if you look at the comments section of the article about the trade you'd think we were morons and the losers of the trade. granted, it's ESPN, so take with a grain of salt.

ha, I tried writing dipeutred earlier and it was edited thanks to AO.

I was going to say ESPN as well. if you look at the comments section of the article about the trade you'd think we were morons and the losers of the trade. granted, it's ESPN, so take with a grain of salt.

I haven't turned to ESPN for baseball insight since MLB went on the air.