• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How about Logan Morrison via trade?

Chuck

Grant Green or Lucho & Nick Maronde (from Florida) for Logan Morrison. He can play 1B, OF and be our primary DH. I think a change of scenery will do him some good. Good OBP, hits lefties and hits from the left side which the Angels are looking for.

I hear Miami really wants to dump this guy. They already signed Garrett Jones to be their 1B and have no spots for him in the OF.

Thoughts?

A good amount of teams are in on him. I don't think that we would outbid the other teams for him, nor should we. I'd do Lucho and Jepsen/Kohn for him at most.

They want a 3B and Reliever (both young) in return for Morrison. What they want and what they'll get are two different things. Teams are not going to offer much now that they've signed Jones already.

They want a 3B and Reliever (both young) in return for Morrison. What they want and what they'll get are two different things. Teams are not going to offer much now that they've signed Jones already.

Also, it's pretty obvious they want to be rid of him.

Of course, one has to wonder why the Marlins would want to trade a young, controllable player.

I'd love to have him for Lucho & Jepsen. Would Miami go for that though? I've heard there was a lot of interest on him and feel other teams would offer more.

His trade value isn't super high or anything so they might bite on that.

He's an awful defender so DH and some occasional first base would be perfect for him. He has a career 108 wRC+ so he's been an above average hitter and he's still young enough to improve. I like the 11.1 BB% he's had in the majors so far. 

His trade value isn't super high or anything so they might bite on that.

He's an awful defender so DH and some occasional first base would be perfect for him. He has a career 108 wRC+ so he's been an above average hitter and he's still young enough to improve. I like the 11.1 BB% he's had in the majors so far. 

Get on it, Dipoto!

I'd love to have him for Lucho & Jepsen. Would Miami go for that though? I've heard there was a lot of interest on him and feel other teams would offer more.

that sounds like a good trade for us. We improve and get rid of Jepsen. Make it work JD