• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Select a Seat Day

Stradling

I went this morning and not really surprising, but there were a lot of very good seats available. I saw two directly behind home plate in the Diamond Club in the second row on the aisle. There were a ton in the best sections of the terrace levels. I was able to get two in section 225 on the aisle. Not sure what it will look like for the days ahead, but today was pretty good. I could have easily upgraded to some of the very best seats in the house. One more thing, the old press box is being turned into something they are calling The Terrace Suites. It will be 90 seats sold in ten game packages in groups of two seats. The cost will be $4500 for the first row, $3900 for the second row and $2500 for the third row. The price includes food and non alcoholic beverages. The space will have a lounge or club feel to it and it will be isolated by itself with its on concessions. It will be a pretty great area of the park for those who would like to spend a few bucks.