• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Goodbye Trumbo

I think both Trumbo and Bourjos will play with chips on their shoulders this year.  I expect both, if healthy, to have their best seasons in the majors.

Arizona won this trade getting Trumbo + 2 PTBNL for only giving up Skaggs and a speedy little outfielder.

Arizona came out the worst tbh. Gave up a 22 year old lefty with mid rotation potential and a young OFer under club control longer than Trumbo who will likely be a more valuable player than him. Better D, better hitter for average, better baserunner and better OBP%.

I was really hoping he'd spend his entire career here.  I don't think this is the last we'll see of Trumbo in an Angels uniform, at least if he has anything to do with it.

EDIT: Like i said in the other topic.  I loved watching him play here, because he is one of us.  He's an Angels fan who got to live out all of our dreams, to play on the Angels.  In an alternate universe where he can't hit 500 footers, he's just an average joe logging onto AW and lamenting the trade of local player who grew up an Angels fan and who's name begins with "K".

Edited by Kenny

Good luck in AZ Mark. I will probably have to catch a D-Backs/Rox game here at Coors to see if he can hit one 550+.

The trade had to be done. We needed the pitching.

Edit: I won't have to wait long to see Trumbo here. April 4, to be exact...Rockies home opener.

Edited by Mark68

For the last 3 seasons, every time we would make our annual trip to Anaheim to catch a series, Mark Trumbo would hit a 3 run bomb in at least one of those games (last year it was against Tex and Garza, erasing an early Texas lead). It was uncanny, and real hard for him to not become one of our family favorites. Couple that with him being a boyhood Angel fan from the area, and he was easily my favorite player (not named after a freshwater fish) on the team. I'm really gonna miss him. Good luck in AZ Mark, I hope you effing rake for a couple years, and then JDP brings you back home...