• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamels and Lee

Cdaniel

Looks like they are available. Too much for the Angels but do you think the Rangers or Mariners might be in play for either one?

@JonHeymanCBS: hamels and lee aint cheap. hamels has $118.5M for 5 yrs left, lee has $62.5M for 2. #phillies #money

Edited by Cdaniel

I don't care about the Competitive Balance Tax, so lets get them both. We will give you Trumbo and any two minor leaguers. We will take both of them and all of their salary.

Then sign Choo and give a big old middle finger to the D-Backs as we kick the CBT in the ass on the way to the airport.

threepeat threepeat threepeat!!!

Sign Choo and trade them Hamilton for Lee plus a prospect. No cash exchanges. Trade Trumbo for Skaggs and Cahill. BOOM!

Lee

Weaver

Wilson

Cahill

Richards

Skaggs

Shoemaker

Neimann/Hudson

LF Choo

RF Calhon

C Trout

1B Pujols

3B Freese

2B HK

C Conger

DH Ianetta

SS Aybar

Might need to trade HK and or Aybar to make it work dollar wise.

Why did they sign Hamels to that mega contract if they just want to trade him?

I think they want to take the Red Sox avenue.  Teams need pitching.  Lot's of teams.  So if they can trade Hamels or Lee, my guess is they will want to include Howard, especially with Hamels.  They just need one Doggie to say yes.  And the Yanks may just be that Doggie.